So last week while I was doing the schedule and updating my blog, Carson cleaned out his toy box at my moms and climbed inside! He thought he was so funny!
On Tuesday Carson and I went and met Connor for lunch at Big J's. We love to go hang out with him for a little bit. Well he works so close to Pepperidge Farm that every time we go, we always go to the thrift store to see what seconds they have! Well usually there is not much, so I did not want to go, but we decided to anyways. Well we hit the Jack Pot! There were shelves and shelves of cookies and bags of our favorite ones! We are set for a while!
On Thursday Carson and I were watching Cars and all of a sudden the TV shut off. I was so confused since nothing else was off. Well then it flickered back on and then off again. Well Carson had been playing in his toy corner and I couldn't find him anymore, so I went to look behind the couch and there he was. He had crawled back there to find his nose sucker and piggie bank, and bumped the cord to the TV. He thought he was hilarious and I had to shove a blanket back there to keep him from going back there again!
Carson loves his daddy, and doing anything with him. He loves to watch his fish and always with daddy. He has become so daddy attached lately that he cries when he leaves even if I am still there and he wants dad to feed him and put him to bed! Its kind of nice, but I wish he liked me like that too!
Carson loves to throw everything away. The garbage on the right is our old one. Carson throws all our toys away and everything he can find. I think he just puts it there to store it, but little does he know it goes bye bye forever! So we invested in a different garbage can and for now he hasn't figured it out!
The other night Carson wanted to watch Cars with daddy. He even snuggled with him for like 5 minutes! He never does that!
Connor was ordained an Elder on Sunday! We were so excited that he was ready for it! Its been a long time coming but we are excited for him and are happy to be our little family! Hopefully soon we will be getting sealed and we cannot wait! We had dinner after with Connor's family and it was great to see everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment