It was time! I made them last minute appointments with Dr. Rogers (our favorite back up pediatrician when Odell is gone. Seriously they are both the best) and had my mom meet me there and help me with the boys as I was just going on a break from work. They adore Dr. Rogers and his staff were so good to make them comfortable!
Carson got his blood pressure checked for the first time (they told him they were measuring his muscles). He weighs 43 pounds, but sadly they didn't measure his height. So I did just now and he is 41 and 1/2 inches tall!
Cody was totally enthralled by all of it and was great! He loved watching the Dr talk and sitting on the table! He was just under 22 pounds, but I didn't get his height either but he has his checkup soon so we can see then! Dr put them on some antibiotics to try to help clear this up since it has gone on for so long! It has been working great and they are doing so well. Hoping this stays away now and we can finally get back to normal life!


No comments:
Post a Comment