Friday, May 6, 2016

I am a slacker - Codiak's first year


It's true... I am a slacker! My life is so busy and I am trying to be present in so much that the blog has fallen apart! I am sorry to those looking for an update who have not found one here. I do better updating Facebook as i am always on it for one of my jobs but ya. Again sorry! 

Updates:
Connor: let's see... Well Connor was promoted at work to Assistant Logistics coordinator. He now works in an office and does a lot more of the important ordering and things at work. Honestly it is hard to explain what he does, because it is a lot! He is now learning how hard it is to sit at a desk and computer all day! Starts to take a toll! 
He has been spending more time with the kids lately due to me never being around, but he is just keeping on right now. 

Chelsea: well I am still working at Conservice as a setup specialist full time and enjoying it! I also started selling Lularoe as a consultant teamed with my sister-in-law at the end of August! We are enjoying it and working hard to make it big! We are busy for sure and are working on figuring out how to balance full time jobs, families and responsibilities while selling! It's tough! So I am never home and always promoting my business online and then hosting home parties! Don't get me wrong we love it, but just letting you know! 

Carson: carson is still going to preschool 2 days a week. It has been rough lately I will be honest. He has really shown his stubbornness and independence by refusing to go and being not so great when he is there. The last few weeks have been better, but the days I have had to leave work and go to preschool with him. And then sit on the floor by him and just cry at school, have not been so fun! We are hoping he will just get the spark back and want to go without a fight... Forever! He is 4 years old, 45 lbs and just a stud! He is getting so grown up and it is super hard! 

Codiak: well as the blog title says, he is almost 1, like 2 days away from being 1. And so awesome! He is growing up so fast. He loves real food, anything brother has or does, he crawls like a speed demon, and seriously is the most curious baby ever. He makes baby proofing need to go to a entirely new level! He gets told no not to touch something and instead shakes his head as he touches it! He is a standing champ and pulls himself up to everything. He walks awesome when pushing something or holding on to something! He loves to smile and laugh and says hi so cute! He is learning to throw some amazing temper tantrums and definitely wants to be heard! We love our Codiak so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment