Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Time out for Women! 9/19-9/20

We were able to get tickets to the Logan Time out this year. It was on September 19-20. It was nice having it here so we could go home to sleep and then back the next day! So it started Friday evening and went for a few hours. It was great! We heard from so many amazing people and amazing song performers. Calee Reed who performed Friday night was my favorite performer by far of the whole weekend. She was awesome. I even bought her CD. Saturday morning I went really early to save seats so we could be closer. My family met me there right after the doors opened. I ran down and saved seats and then they came in. We ended up buying some of these books that we can share between us that are written by different presenters from Time out for Women. I also got Noelle Pikus-Pace’s book. I haven’t read it all, but it is great so far. She was an awesome presenter and just is so inspirational. Saturday to me was filled with a lot of inspirational people. Teri Bletcher is amazing and I loved hearing from her! There were even more, but I don’t have my notes with me! I am attaching some pictures I took of the slides and quotes people shared. I can try to tell you the stories behind them based on my notes if you ask!

That night after I got home, we went Mini-Golfing with some of Connor’s family members. Connor and I have not been mini-golfing since the anniversary trip a year after we were married and to be honest I think that was our first time together ever. Carson had a blast. He was not the best at it, but me helping him by holding his hands and helping him swing got him 2 holes in one!:) Now he asks to go all the time!



No comments:

Post a Comment