So we made plans with Eden and Wes to go Camping over Fall
Break. Eden had school off and we decided to take the Friday off and go with
them. It was nice to get to test the trailer out. It was FREEZING! We had
heaters on and were bundled whenever the sun would go down but we had a blast!
We went up Providence Canyon to this pretty secluded place. It was hard to get
the trailer back there with how large it is, but we managed and it was a great
little spot. Carson immediately made friends with some campers nearby and just
wanted to play. Well Friday we got up and had food and then decided to go on a
Motorbike/Four-wheeler ride down to Old Ephraim’s grave. Maybe 3-4 hours total.
It was a lot of fun. Connor, Carson and I rode the four-wheeler (tight squeeze
for 3 people) and Eden and Wes took their Trials Bikes. I had never been to Old
Ephraim’s grave at least from what I can remember so it was nice to get to go
experience it. I really loved riding those trails and thought they were really
fun! Carson fell asleep part way down and had been riding in front of Connor.
It was way too hard for me to hold him up from behind Connor so we switched and
put him between us. That way our bodies held him on. He took a very long nap
and seemed to have slept very well! Wes’s parents came up too, but went to work
during the day on Friday. When they came back up Friday night they brought with
them an extra four wheeler for us! It was so nice to know we wouldn’t be
squished on the ride we had planned for Saturday! Saturday we got up and ate
and headed out! It was nice. Carson rode with me in the seat they have on the
back of their four wheeler and Connor took the other one. Carson fell asleep
again and it nice that he had his seat to relax in! We went out to this little
diner and had lunch and then rode back. It was a great ride and we had a blast,
there were a couple switch backs that really scared me cuz they would creep on
you so fast and I thought I was going to die, but we all survived and I love it
up there! I think we should do it every year. I prefer it up there over some of
the other places we go camping!
No comments:
Post a Comment