Monday, January 28, 2013

January!

I can't believe January is almost done! It has gone by so fast and I cant seem to keep up with it. So January has been pretty casual for us. We have received tons of snow and had very cold temperatures so we have been stuck inside. Carson is starting to walk with the help of whatever he can push around the house. His favorite things are bar-stools and easily moveable furniture. He still loves to crawl because it of course is so much faster, but he will be walking before we know it! The crazy part for me, is he is starting to talk. Words you can understand! He has started that recently and adds new words everyday! He says fish, ball, mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, light, peekaboo and attempted thank you. He is so observant and is learning so fast. He will be one in one week! He unfortunately will be sharing his birthday with the Superbowl, so we are having a party for him Saturday! Hopefully it goes well! I can't believe my baby will be one!

Connor and I were able to get away for a weekend this month! We went down to salt lake to just hang out and use our Red Lobster gift card my Grandma gave us for Christmas! We had a lot of fun! We stayed at Little America and then went to Red Lobster. Now I hate fish. Anything fish! But Connor loves it so I went and suffered through it with him. I told him I would try everything that he got. He ordered the feast which has lobster, snow king crab, shrimp scampi and fried shrimp. I shouldn't have tried everything. The lobster made me so sick I almost through up at the table. So therefore I didn't feel very good the rest of the day. We went to IKEA because we have such a small house and we hate how hard it is to keep clean and organized with no shelf space and storage. We got tons of ideas and cant wait to try them. We really want to redo our kitchen sometime because the cupboards are ridiculous and white and we have no counter space and the worst of all, no dishwasher! So we got lots of ideas of what  we would like and it makes me want to save up even faster to get it done sooner. We also had to go to Cabella's so Connor could look around. We then headed home, stopped at Smith and Edward's and then ended the night at Maddox for some dinner! Susan watched Carson the whole time and it was wonderful to get away!
Carson has learned to empty all of my moms cupboards and he loves broccoli! These are a few of the pictures I snagged this month! Just wait till his birthday there will be a post don't worry.




1 comment:

  1. so fun to hear about your month and to see how quickly carson is growing up:)

    ReplyDelete