Friday, February 8, 2013

Carson is 1!

On Saturday February 2nd we celebrated Carson's first birthday. Yes his birthday is the 3rd, but the Super Bowl interfered so we celebrated early! It was a great day and we had a lot of friends and family come and celebrate with Carson! We had the party at the Civic Center in Hyde Park. We had lots of Breakfast foods and of course cake and ice cream. Carson had a great time! He was overwhelmed with all the gifts and people, and loved the balloons!
 My dad got some great pictures of him so we will count them as some of his 12 month/1 year pictures. His doctors appointment is on Monday so we will see how big he is getting. I just wish he was feeling better! Carson has come down with a bug the last few days and he is completely miserable. He has been coughing and fevering so much! I just wish I could take it away from him! Well enjoy these pictures of his birthday!































No comments:

Post a Comment