Monday, March 11, 2013

New....

So on Monday, Connor and I were cleaning and doing laundry when our dryer died. We have lucked out and were given a washer and bought a dryer for dirt cheap when we were married and they have worked great! We were sad to have to finally make the purchase for a washer and dryer. Yes our washer was still working but with it being 28 years old, we figured if we didn't get both now when we were able to afford it, then we would probably have to buy it when we couldn't. We went to Fisher's (Connor's place he goes to buy everything) and bought us a washer and dryer. They are the Frigidaire Affinity's and work great! We really are glad with our purchase so far. It has only been a week though! But we have high hopes!
Dryer

Washer
We looked at a bunch of different ones in and out of our price range and the ones we felt comfortable with were these! 
Carson has not had any milk all week, he is doing much better this way and now it is the slow process of switching him to milk slowly so as to keep him feeling good! We hope that he does end up switching to milk and everything is fine because we definitely don't want a baby that can't have milk! We love milk! 
Carson is still our crazy happy little boy. He definitely is gaining lots of attitude as he grows up, and is becoming a handful in his own way! He is just so loud! But we are working through it and really trying to get him to think that walking is cool! He still attempts it but thinks he is so cool when he stands up or takes a step that instead of continuing to walk he just shows off instead! 
Laney and Tyson have continued to come over and have dinner with us and play games once a week. We had breakfast food which turned out horribly, but hey I tried! And watched Wreck it Ralph. It was a cute creative movie and are glad they brought it over for us to see! 
This week is busy, Tonight we have a family party with Connor's family. We work all week as well. Wednesday night Connor may be going skiing with my families ward Ski night which could be interesting seeing as he hasn't been skiing for a couple years! Friday night Laney and Tyson are coming over again, and then Saturday is the Outdoor Expo. Connor's favorite thing ever! So i get to hang with Carson while Connor goes with Jake. I definitely wont be going. Not really my thing!
Well i hope there is more exciting things to tell next week. I was going to blog just as things happen, but I really want to blog every week so I can keep it for my journal. So I hope I didn't bore you!


No comments:

Post a Comment