In case you haven't heard, we had our baby!!! Meet Carson Connor Balls!
Carson was born on Friday, February 3rd, at 5:26am. He was 19inches long and 7lbs 13oz.
There will be more to come, I am writing out his birth story and then going to add it with pictures shortly. But I wanted everyone to see my beautiful little boy!
My dad took these pictures on Friday, February 3rd!
Carson was born on Friday, February 3rd, at 5:26am. He was 19inches long and 7lbs 13oz.
There will be more to come, I am writing out his birth story and then going to add it with pictures shortly. But I wanted everyone to see my beautiful little boy!
My dad took these pictures on Friday, February 3rd!
This picture was taken on Sunday February 5th at home. We had just bathed him and he was not very happy after, but I wanted to show how he looks with eyes open, even though its from the side. He looks like I did as a baby with his eyes open, which makes me very happy!


He is a cutie!! Congrats! I love his hair. Baby hair is the best.
ReplyDeleteThose are beautiful pictures of such a handsome little man! So glad he made it here safety. Hope everyone is still doing well... we are sending you our love!
ReplyDeleteRyan, Lanae, and kids!