Monday, May 10, 2010
ENGAGED!!!!
So for everyone who follows my blog, obviously I dont keep it updated, but hopefully that will change soon!:) I was waiting for something exciting to happen and well guess what.... something has! If you haven't already heard, I am officially engaged to the most amazing man! I love him so much! Connor proposed to me about a month ago and it has been crazy ever since. What with planning the wedding and getting our apartment I feel like I have no time at all! Well the proposal was perfect for us! Nothing too elaborate or anything but I will tell ya anyways. Well we have been planning getting married since like November so it definitly wasn't a suprise, except I wasn't expecting it the night it happened. Connor will always get down on one knee and ask me to get him a glass of milk, or just fake ask me all the time so when he asked I thought he was kidding. He knelt down by my car one night while I was sitting in it and he asked me! It took me forever to realize it wasn't a joke! I was so excited, I thought it was never going to happen. Well Wedding planning is definitly not my favorite thing. I just wanna be married, but you have to do this crap before! We are planning August 21st, 2010. It is a Saturday and we will have a reception that evening we would love people to attend. I will post address of where and time when it gets closer! So far though we have mostly everything planned we just have to work out the details. It is crazy and still seems so far away but hopefully it will hurry up and get here!:) Well here is a picture of the ring! enj0y!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Such an exciting time!!!!! You guys are sooooooooooo cute together. and again... Your ring is GORGEOUS! Be sure to let me know if there is anything I can do to help with the wedding:)
ReplyDeleteYeah! You finally made a post!!!! I have been waiting a month for you to share the details :) I am so excited for you. I would love to help with anything you need help with! Love ya!
ReplyDelete