Wow everyone it has been a long time since I posted again! Sorry! Life has just been crazy! I am still working at Wendy's and am now at the one on the South end of Logan. It has been rough but I am doing okay down there. I am still dating Connor! He definitely the love of my life and I love spending all my time with him.
So in July my ipod and camera were stolen out of my car and I have so far replaced my Ipod but I got a new camera on Black Friday!!! It was at Staples for a dang good deal and it came with a free printer! I have enjoyed it already very much! It was a early Christmas gift from Connor and probably the best one I could ask for!

Here is the printer that came with it. It is so tiny and works great! (Sorry its tilted!)

On Saturday after Thanksgiving, Heather, Shanae, Chase and I ran some errands and then went back to my parents and I made dinner for all of us. We sent our parents out on a date night and had the place to ourselves!!!

Shanae and I waiting for the parents to leave!
Thanks for "sending" us on our date. We had fun and it sounds like you guys did too!
ReplyDeleteYou so need to call me or test me or something and update me on the latest and greatest. I hope to hear from you soon.
ReplyDeleteHey Chelsea! I found your blog. But, I think you shoudl blog more often - this blog is from 3 months ago :) I will keep checking back...
ReplyDelete