Grey's River this year was different. We left town Friday afternoon and got there in time for dinner. Kendall came with us and we used his parents trailer which was SOOOOO nice! I loved having our own "bathroom" and it was so easy with Carson, especially because we got some heavy rain this year!
So Carson of course had a blast because we were outside! Kendall and Connor spent all their time riding Dirt bikes, I even was taught by Eden how to ride one:) I did great except the Trials bikes you stand up on and with how tall I am I felt like I was going to tip over. We will see if I ride one again;)
Carson spent a lot of time with me taking rides on the four-wheeler. He loved wearing his helmet and going with me! He wanted to always be on it.
Monday we packed to go home in the rain. I have never been "up and over" a trail they take a lot! So even though it was a muddy mess, Eden, Connor, and Kendall took the dirt bikes, and Wes took me in the Rhino! It was great! I had a blast and definitely think it was better muddy!Carson even got to ride the dirt bike!











No comments:
Post a Comment