Monday, June 4, 2012

Things Carson loves!!!

 Carson has this mirror in the car that we use to see him. He loves it! There will be times in the car when he is laughing and talking to it. He is always looking at it!
Carson loves to be outside! It is hard because we have so much to get done inside, but we try to be outside as much as possible.
 Carson loves to talk. He has since he was born! I never realized how much he talks till I see him around other babies and he is just a chatting away! He is changing the way he is talking now, and here is a little video of him.
 We went to Willow Park on Monday Memorial Day with all the Griffiths family. He had a great time.He may not be smiling but he was super hot! Oh and so tired!

Connor and I had friday off together, so we went to the zoo again. We love it and he does too! He loves to be outside and see everything he can! They have baby Emu's right now and I wanted Connor to see them so we went!


No comments:

Post a Comment