Monday, October 17, 2011

Week 23

Well I am now at 23 weeks right! Had my doctor's appointment this morning and everything looks great. His Heart beat is strong and I am measuring at 24 inches so he is doing great and as soon as we found the heartbeat he started kicking like crazy to make sure I knew he was around:) I lost 30 pounds so far with my pregnancy and have only gained back 2 so I feel really good about my new weight loss plan as some would call it! We are mostly moved into our house, with the exception of a bunch of stuff in the garage and a few things still at Connor's parents. It has been a slow process what will all the things that have put us behind with remodeling the bathroom! We still have to get a few pipes to put the washer and dryer in and to get the bathroom sink working, but thanks to Connor's Uncle David and Grandpa Jensen we can now shower at our house! Just not bathe yet we don't have the right stopper for our tub!
Don't worry pictures will be coming soon of the before and after and I personally think our house is starting to look so much better!

1 comment: