So they never found the stuff that was stolen out of my car. My detective called me the other day to inform me that the case was being put in inactive and so therefore its over. sad:(
Well I switched Wendy's! I now work at the Wendy's down by the new walmart on the south end of town. I started there last week and I am not really enjoying it but i think it was a good idea to change.
I am dating someone.... yes me! I love him to death. His name is Connor and he has been one of my best friends for the last couple years. We worked together and so we had to keep our relationship on the down low while we worked in the same store, but now we are together and loving it! Technically we have been dating for about 4 months! long time right! We do so much together!
No comments:
Post a Comment