Sorry everyone about the long wait for a post, but this crazy life is keeping me busy! All I do is work work work! So I asked off this last weekend to hang out with my soon to be roomies, and it was a load of fun. Pretty much I spent the weekend spending money on food and eating, playin lots of scene it and doing a lot of shopping. OOPS.... Lots of money was spent but it was loads of fun. We also went and saw the proposal! Hilarious! definitly a keeper. anyways if you wanna see pictures from our crazy weekend, you will have to check out shanae's blog!
Sounds like a great weekend. You both look really cute in those hats. Love it. Looks like a fun weekend!!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you back on the blog!
ReplyDeleteI emailed you some pictures to put up!!! Glad you had fun with us!
ReplyDeletewhat a great weekend! Games food( that you didn't have to make) and a great chic flik. I love it.
ReplyDelete